Front End Developer
Carggo is a new digital platform for the global logistics industry with over $8 trillion in annual spend. We are among the first to disrupt this complex and long-established industry by bringing it online using our vast industrial expertise. We are dedicated to make transportation management simpler, commercial terms more transparent and overall freight costs lower by minimizing human involvement.
Development of breakthrough proprietary software is the center point of reshaping the logistics industry in the USA and worldwide. As a digital engineer you will work alongside the brightest minds with expertise in different sectors, ranging from freight transportation to engineering and logistics in various geographies across the globe. You will have an exciting opportunity to change the world in an intellectually stimulating and friendly environment.
Started in 2016, we’re fully funded by our founders.
As a Front End Engineer working at Carggo, you will be responsible for building products that will disrupt one of the nation’s largest sectors and bring the logistics industry into the modern age.
What you’ll do:
· Design, code, test, and implement high volume highload Web application
· Collaborate with our world-class PMs, UX, UI & Designers to design & implement user interfaces
More About You:
· You’re proficient in modern web technologies but keep appreciation of legacy systems and fundamentals.
· You have a strong desire to deliver impactful results every day.
· You’re a resourceful team player that thrives in a fast-paced, growing startup environment.
What you’ll need:
· Amazing coding skills and Computer Science fundamentals
· Experience in designing and developing applications
· Experience in testing user interfaces
· A product-first approach to building software. You care about the user experience & real world functionality of your programming
Bonus Points For Having:
· BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
· Proficiency with Typescript
· Experience working with Agile methodologies and tools such as JIRA and Confluence
· An eye for a great design and UX
Our continuous releases are integrated with GIT, Jenkins. We track tasks and projects with JIRA, and Confluence. On the frontend, we use React.js for the views, organize the data flow with Java EE architecture. On the backend, we use Oracle SE/EE. Our staging server infrastructure is written in Java EE.
What’s in it for you:
· Competitive salary
· Medical package
· Flexible working hours
· Great office location (subway: Frunzenskaya, Sportivnaya, Kievskaya)
· Relocation assistance for employees from different cities
· Opportunities for individual development and career growth
· Fun working environment to include the following in-office amenities: free snacks and fruits, ping-pong, mini gym, lounge zone, own bike team and regular team-building events!